Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whatta Man


Rob came home today saying he “hates paint”. I told him to get over it then got him an orange soda. Worked like a charm. I think he's still harboring bad memories from his childhood summers. His dad is a house painter, and apparently he had to wake up at 5AM every morning to go work for him.

Personally, I think he should be thanking his dad. Look how much great stuff he knows how to do for me now.

Speaking of great stuff-- if anyone ever wants to try a light blue/grey color of paint, I’m your paint pimp. I’m not going to tell you how much I spent on samples. And this isn’t even all of them.


We had the color all picked out and then made a life-saving-last-minute switch to this:

And if you're wondering if we only had it mixed at 20%, then you're right. It's coming along beautifully. I can't wait till the windows and all the trim are painted white. Just make it pop, ya know?

Here's a little preview of how it turned out in the basement:

Thanksforeverything.

2 comments:

  1. The basement is no longer a dungeon! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the paint looks fab. i wish i could see it in real life. i'll come check ginny out once the swelling from all her plastic surgery goes down.

    ReplyDelete