- Really Early: Wake up and go pull rye or move pipe.
- 10:30ish AM: Come home and nap.
- The Rest of the Day: Call and prank cereal companies and/or do whatever we felt like. Also. CMT was on THE ENTIRE DAY.
- Karlee: Independence Day, Martina McBride.
- Christie: Tell Me I Was Dreaming, Travis Tritt.
- Katie: The Dance, Garth Brooks.
Years later, I began to h-a-t-e country music. No reason, really. My friend Lindsey and I decided it was lame and made a vow to disown it. I really don't think I listened for a good 3-4 years. Working on Virginia has changed all of that, though. It's like my soul was screaming for it as I was getting down and dirty with all the work the house has offered us. At first I almost felt guilty pressing play, but before I knew it I was singing right a long. Total bliss. Alabama, John Denver, Keith Urban...I need it all!
So thanks, Karlee and Katie for getting my love started. And Virginia, thanks for bringing me home.